Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Project "Fun Disaster" :)

Today we were working on our projects again. If most of you don't know yet, my project is about global warming. At first i didn't want to use a google doc to do my project, but then I started using it and found it to be more enjoyable than writing. I am a slow type writer so I usually like to write but I actually preferred to type. I kinda didn't even want to go to lunch because of the project which is kinda sad. We were engaging ourselves in typing random bits of our project that needed to be done. The fact that there was a whole bunch of writing in my doc just made me more excited to get more done. I kept changing the color of the font and commenting on my fellow project members' work. This project is actually becoming more enjoyable as time goes on, i mean I'm having fun!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment