Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sippin' that good ole haterade :P

I like how me and my group worked so hard today, putting together an awesome script. Working toward having something presentable when it came to having our talk show. We were working in sync, giving each other feedback on our work and telling each other what was next to do. We had somewhat of a system and got most of the work done. I'm in my own world putting together the script as I thought other groups were dong as well. When it came to presenting everyone's work it was pretty visible in the work that was produced, that the other groups were having a hard time working together. Then when our work came on the screen as excited I was for them to view the hard work that was put into the script and all other aspects, I heard some really rude comments coming from what is called sore losers. Saying too much work was put into it and that we were trying to hard..... I'm sorry (not really) but this was how we defined the project. Guess some people were really sipping on that Good Ole HATERADE!!! :) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment