Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Super lag in SL

Yesterday we were practicing our talk shows in second life. We were given a maximum of twenty minutes to practice our scripts and possibly come up with an ad-lib for second life. Then while the executive director Evvy and a woman named Allison that came from the Hearst foundation to see if she would consider donating to the global kids program were watching us, we put on our talk shows in second life. This experience was sort of difficult because the internet connection was slow and the feedback I was getting from my partner was static and words. I had fun coming up with things to talk about with my "guest". My only issue was the lag and static but other than that I think I'm pretty set to be host of my new show "Is it too late?" Yay me!!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment