Thursday, July 21, 2011

Group work

I don't really understand why I became so frustrated and agrivated with my group today when we were  working. I am the type of person who is extremely enthusiastic and enjoys to have others who are enthusiastic as well working with me. But ever since we started working together on our project, it seemed as if no one wanted to get work done. As if they felt the task that was given to us was too difficult for them to handle. I got upset because in school, I am usually the one person of the group who ends up doing all the work and I didn't want to be that again at work. We were given two simple tasks and I felt as if I was the only one actually trying to make progress with my work. I feel bad for easily getting frustrated but then again I could not help it. Hopefully there is  more enthusiasm next time we get to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment