Monday, July 11, 2011

Second life, First experience

Today I played a game I had never played before. =-/ It was called Second life. This was a game where I was able to step into a virtual reality and chat with and befriend an excessive amount of people from all around the world. I started using this game because of my summer job at Global Kids. We are going to be talking about sustainability and started using second life as a means of learning more about this game. Once I got a gist of what to do I began to roam this virtual world and converse as well as befriend fellow Second life players even a boy from Costa Rica which I found to be pretty cool. I became immersed in the game and found it to be quite enjoyable. Then I was told to sign out and quit the game which kinda made me sad :(.  I can not wait to go home and sign on to Second life for round two of this experience. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment