Monday, July 18, 2011

SL and the Cornwal House

In the Second life game, me and my fellow peers followed Chickie Boom into the Cornwall House and learned a few things about energy. In the Cornwall house I learned a few things about how a house can maintain sustainability. I learned that you can recycle glass bottles and use them as a glass wall. This will allow sunlight to pass into the house to limit the use of light bulbs during the day. I also learned that tile flooring can be used as well for maintaining sustainability. The tiles can store heat and stay cool as well so it is sustainable. One more thing I learned was that grey water is the water that is produced when we do everyday things such as take a shower, wash dishes, etc. Black water is the water tat is mixed with your human waste or excrement and fresh water is exactly what it says, fresh water. SL rocks!!!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment