Thursday, July 28, 2011

Interviewing Strangers O.o

Today we were split into our groups once again and asked to interview complete strangers at the sight we are currently located at, Parsons University. This task was not too difficult I have to say. Although me and my group member had our fellow group member ask everyone if they didn't mind being interviewed. Not that I was scared to ask (I am a very bold individual) but because I have little patience at times and would be extremely upset if I was continuosly rejected. In this case I was the interviewer and had to come up with on the spot questions and keep an ongoing conversation as if I were doing an actual interview. For the most part it went well, had nice close conversations with my clients and actually enjoyed myself. Things should go even better on Second life. And also there is a whole load more I could say but would rather not because it would take too long to write....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment