Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Public Access Television

Today I was given the privilage of going to the public access television station of the borough of Manhattan. We were given a tour of the station and were actually given a chance to put on our own talk shows as we were video taped by students learning to use their equipment. This was an interesting experience because I got the chance to step out of who I was and put myself into a world where I was a talk show host, putting on a show for all to see. I find it to be giving to the community the fact that just any person can come off the street and step into their office, ay that they want to make their own show and actually be given the resources to make their production happen. Something I never knew was reality but also something I learned today. Go society for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment